If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1-1/2 sprigs sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger (or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, julienned or coarsely grated (about 5-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts pieces or unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
- Boston or iceberg lettuce cups
- In large bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, sugar, ginger and salt.
- Stir in sweet potatoes, walnuts and scallions.
- On each of 4 dinner plates, place 2 Boston or iceberg lettuce cups.
- Spoon slaw mixture into each lettuce cup, dividing equally.
- Serve with grilled pork tenderloin, sliced diagonally, if desired.
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.