If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just invented one night as a just pan seared tilapia with salt and pepper was too bland. —jsacks
- 1 pound tilapia
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 Plum tomato (the firmer the better), diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- Flour for dusting
- Olive oil
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan with a drizzle of oil.
- Pat dry tilapia fillets, then dust them with flour on both sides.
- Once pan is hot, lay fish in lightly coated pan, add diced tomato, red pepper & garlic on top and in pan
- Saute on each side for approx 5 minutes. Make sure to move veggies so they don't burn.
- Once browned, remove and serve with a splash of lemon juice. Enjoy. Pairs very well with roasted cauliflower
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.