If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I discovered this dish earlier this year at Los Angeles restaurant, Nick & Stef's. Everyone at our dinner party loved this recipe! I so much so that I called the restaurant the next day to ask the chef if he'd share his recipe with me... lo and behold... he was kind and gracious enough to do so. Feel free to play with different seasonings that you really enjoy. Can even combine with rice or pasta. However, admittedly, I love it just the way it's described below... Bon Appétit! —Deborah L
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- To Taste Mozzarella Cheese
- To Taste Thyme
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- To Taste Oliver Oil
- Peel Butternut Squash
- Dice Butternut Squash into 1 inch squares
- Add salt, pepper and olive oil, thyme (to taste)
- Place in roasting dish/pan and roast in oven at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, until soft
- Remove from oven and allow dish to cool down
- Cut cherry tomatoes in ½ and place in separate roasting dish/pan
- Add salt, pepper and olive oil (to taste)
- Roast in oven at 250 degrees for 10 minutes and remove from over
- In sauté pan, add roasted Buttennut Squash and cherry tomatoes
- Add in ½ stick of butter
- Sauté on medium/low heat for 5 minutes
- Add in mozzarella cheese (use amount to taste/your liking)
- Sauté 2 more minutes and add salt and pepper (to taste)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.