If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Midwest girl, I was taught this recipe by a friend from Mississippi. Yummy and oh, so, easy! Comfort food at its healthiest best! —Amy Ann
Serves 2 people
- 2 medium zucchini
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- grated parmesan and romano cheese
- Peel and slice zucchini, cook in salted water until tender, and drain.
- In a small casserole dish, place half of the cooked zucchini and sprinkle with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Spoon one tablespoon of tomato sauce and one tablespoon cottage cheese over zucchini.
- Repeat steps two and three, and top with grated parmesan and romano cheese.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese is light brown and bubbling.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).