If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe using summer vegetables with an Indian twist. - Two Vegan Boys
- 3 garlic, minced
- 1" ginger, minced
- 2 serrano peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- olive oil
- 2 cups seitan, bite size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- In a skillet, saute the garlic, ginger, peppers, and onion in olive oil for about 2 minutes. Add the seitan and spices. Saute for until the the onions are soft. Add the mango, and stir. Gently pour in the coconut milk. Stir in the carrots and squash. Gently stirring to combine. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until veggies are tender, but not soggy. Serve over rice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.