Author Notes: I made this up on a whim. Something to cool down this ever so hot afternoon! - Angelica Page
- 1/2 pound summer squash, cubed
- 1 pound potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 vidalia onion, sliced
- 1 quart vegetarian no chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1 bunch chives, minced
- Heat broth to almost a boil and add squash, potato and onion. Cover and softly simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and chill thoroughly.
- Blend with remaining ingredients setting aside half the chives for garnish, until pureed and velvety smooth.
- Serve simply and ENJOY!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe