If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this up on a whim. Something to cool down this ever so hot afternoon! —Angelica Page
- 1/2 pound summer squash, cubed
- 1 pound potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 vidalia onion, sliced
- 1 quart vegetarian no chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1 bunch chives, minced
- Heat broth to almost a boil and add squash, potato and onion. Cover and softly simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and chill thoroughly.
- Blend with remaining ingredients setting aside half the chives for garnish, until pureed and velvety smooth.
- Serve simply and ENJOY!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
The science of soggy cereal, vegetables in space, and more
This weekend's reading.
Out of the park toppings.
It's time to travel.
Life's a beach.
Put cake on a pedestal.