Author Notes: There are so many ways to make cauliflower soup, and this one is super simple. The flavors are wonderful, I especially love it chilled, in the summertime! - mdm
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 2-3 dashes salt
- 3-5 tablespoons milk
- Chop the cauliflower, cover with water, add salt, boil until soft.
- Drain the cauliflower, reserving a few tablespoons of the cooking water. Purée with the water. like to leave some chunks.
- Return to stove, add minced parsley and milk to desired consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Let soup return to room temperature or chill. I like to garnish with chickpeas, shrimp, or a spoonful of fish roe, though the rest of my family likes it on its own.