If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So many ways to make cauliflower soup, why mess with the simple flavors? —mdm
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 2-3 dashes salt
- 3-5 tablespoons milk
- Chop the cauliflower, cover with water, add salt, boil until soft.
- Drain the cauliflower, reserving a few tablespoons of the cooking water. Purée with the water. like to leave some chunks.
- Return to stove, add minced parsley and milk to desired consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Let soup return to room temperature or chill. Garnish, if you'd like, with hardboiled egg, chickpeas, shrimp, more herbs . . .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.