If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roasted Summer Squash ~ Keeping summer vegetables simple with a quick roast of squash and zucchini for a fast and healthy weekday side dish. —bakersroyale
- 3 zuchinni
- 3 yellow squash
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Peel vegetables and slice into ¼ inch thick slices
- Assemble vegetables to your preferred dish and drizzle olive oil on top. Finish preparation with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
Yes, You (Beer) Can
The trials, tribulations, and success of a tricky chicken
The invincible beer can chicken.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.