Author Notes: Roasted Summer Squash ~ Keeping summer vegetables simple with a quick roast of squash and zucchini for a fast and healthy weekday side dish. - bakersroyale
- 3 zuchinni
- 3 yellow squash
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Peel vegetables and slice into ¼ inch thick slices
- Assemble vegetables to your preferred dish and drizzle olive oil on top. Finish preparation with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe