Author Notes: Perfect for the summer grilling season! - mtlabor
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- juice from 1 lemon
- Combine all ingredients, except for chicken, in a large plastic freezer bag. Make sure they are mixed well and add in chicken thighs. Remove bag of air and seal tightly. Roll the bag up and place into a medium bowl (to prevent any leaking out onto your fridge shelf) in the fridge. Let marinate for a few hours or overnight.
- Preheat a grill to medium high. Soak a wad of paper towels with vegetable oil and carefully rub on grill rack to prevent chicken from sticking.
- Grill chicken for about 5-7 minutes per side (or if using breasts, a little less than that), or until cooked through.
- We served this with a quick ranch pasta salad!