If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for the summer grilling season! —mtlabor
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- juice from 1 lemon
- Combine all ingredients, except for chicken, in a large plastic freezer bag. Make sure they are mixed well and add in chicken thighs. Remove bag of air and seal tightly. Roll the bag up and place into a medium bowl (to prevent any leaking out onto your fridge shelf) in the fridge. Let marinate for a few hours or overnight.
- Preheat a grill to medium high. Soak a wad of paper towels with vegetable oil and carefully rub on grill rack to prevent chicken from sticking.
- Grill chicken for about 5-7 minutes per side (or if using breasts, a little less than that), or until cooked through.
- We served this with a quick ranch pasta salad!
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Off to market.