If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You will need a spiral vegetable slicer to make this. It adds to the delicacy of the dish. Spiral slicer's are affordable. Usually no more than $30.00 and a wonderful tool, especially for use in healthy recipes such as vegetable pasta or raw recipes and salads. - Staci Fowles
- 16 ounces fresh spinich
- 2 zucchini's
- 2 summer squash
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 half cup of fresh shaved corn
- 1 half white onion cut thin rings
- 1 third cup fresh pineapple small cubed
- 1 third cup dried cranberries
- 6 ounces good quality goat cheese crumbled
- cracked peppercorn to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of good balsamic vinegar
- 1 quarter cup walnuts
- 2 green apples
- 1 cucumber
- 2 med sized carrots
- Lay the spinich down on a large platter. With the spiral cutter, cut thin spirals using the apples,and cucumber. Using the spaghetti attachment, cut the zucchini, summer squash, cucumber, and carrots. Place on top of the spinach. Chop the celery in 1/4 inch pieces. Crumble the goat cheese. Add remaining ingredients and toss with the oil and vinegar. Super healthy and hard to believe it's all raw. The spiral cut is key to this gorgeous dish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe