If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my aunt’s easy secret soup recipe. It feels so velvety, creamy and decadent yet it is healthy and simple to make. She lives in the South of France and tells me she uses any vegetable she finds in her garden to make this soup. I’ve been making it with organic zucchinis (green and yellow) and its been very successful! - Culinista Annouchka
Makes 3-4 cups
- 5 medium sized zucchini, peeled, halved and quartered and then cut in 4 inch pieces
- 2 gloves of garlic, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons of Neufchatel cheese or 1/3 cup of Greek yogurt or 1 Vache qui rit
- Fleur de Sel and Pepper to taste
- Steam the zucchini and garlic together until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Place the zucchini & garlic in a blender, add either the cheese or yogurt (the yogurt will make it slightly tarter) and puree until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Makes 4 cups.
- You can serve this soup warm, room tempurature or cold on a hot summer day!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.