If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super easy recipe that looks fancy! - josie1234
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sundried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 2/3 cups finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 30 large basil leaves
- 30 toothpicks
- In a medium bowl, beat together the first three ingredients until smooth. Stir in the garlic and sundried tomatoes. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm
- Shape mixture into 3/4" balls and roll in walnuts in a shallow dish. Wrap each ball with a basil leaf and secure with a toothpick. Cover and chill until serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil