If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this with leftovers, combined with items I always have in my fridge because my daughter and I love them. - nayanika
- chopped basil
- fresh mushrooms
- fresh baby spinach
- green onions
- generous amount of feta cheese
- fresh cilantro
- chopped tomatoes (optional)
- little milk
- salt / pepper to taste
- dash red chilli flakes
- 2-3 eggs
- Lightly saute the onions, cilantro, tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach together.
- Beat the eggs and milk together and pour over the sauted vegetables.
- When the eggs have partially set, add the feta, chilli flakes, salt, pepper and fold the omelette in half.
- When the feta has melted a little and the eggs are firm, transfer to a plate and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.