Author Notes: I created this with leftovers, combined with items I always have in my fridge because my daughter and I love them. - nayanika
- chopped basil
- fresh mushrooms
- fresh baby spinach
- green onions
- generous amount of feta cheese
- fresh cilantro
- chopped tomatoes (optional)
- little milk
- salt / pepper to taste
- dash red chilli flakes
- 2-3 eggs
- Lightly saute the onions, cilantro, tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach together.
- Beat the eggs and milk together and pour over the sauted vegetables.
- When the eggs have partially set, add the feta, chilli flakes, salt, pepper and fold the omelette in half.
- When the feta has melted a little and the eggs are firm, transfer to a plate and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil