If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I once made a Bobby Flay relish that was a lovely blend of Grilled Nectarines, Pine Nuts, Bleu Cheese, Basil & Honey. It dawned on me that this might be a great pizza topping and indeed it was! —swimrsal
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 5 Nectarines
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup Gorgonzola Cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
- 10 Slivered Basil Leaves
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Make your favorite Pizza Dough and spread out on pizza stone. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Halve Nectarines and Brush with Olive Oil.
- Grill Nectarines on both sides for a couple of minutes per side.
- Once slightly cooled, slice Nectarines and arrange on Pizza Crust.
- Top Nectarines with Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese.
- Toast Pine Nuts in a small skillet over medium heat. Shake the pan every 30 seconds until browned and immediately remove from pan. Once cooled, sprinkle over Gorgonzola Cheese.
- Drizzle Honey over the Pizza
- Bake for 15 minutes or until Pizza Crust is to desired done-ness.
- Arrange slivered Basil all over Pizza.
- Allow Pizza to cool slightly, slice & serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil
Look at Those Layers
It's rice pudding meets custard meets cake
A low-effort layered "cake."
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
Can your lunch handle the commute?
It's in the bag.