If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great way to eat the best cherry tomatoes of the summer! —chrissyb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pieces garlic
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, rinsed and stems cut off
- 1 green onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 cup basil
- Heat pan on medium heat. Add olive oil and the chopped garlic.
- Get the pan hot and then add the tomatoes, chopped green onion and sliced green pepper.
- Cook the tomatoes until the skins get soft on the tomatoes and they burst.
- Add the salt and pepper as well as the chopped basil to the salad. This salad will be served warm. Rosemary chicken and summer squash goes great with this salad!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil
Never Heard of KonMari?
Your life's about to change (and get tidier)
The magic of KonMari.
Winner of Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Get your shine on.