Author Notes: This is a great way to eat the best cherry tomatoes of the summer! - chrissyb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pieces garlic
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, rinsed and stems cut off
- 1 green onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 cup basil
- Heat pan on medium heat. Add olive oil and the chopped garlic.
- Get the pan hot and then add the tomatoes, chopped green onion and sliced green pepper.
- Cook the tomatoes until the skins get soft on the tomatoes and they burst.
- Add the salt and pepper as well as the chopped basil to the salad. This salad will be served warm. Rosemary chicken and summer squash goes great with this salad!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil