If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I actually picked up this "recipe" from one of the vendors at our local farmer's market. She's always giving little hints and suggestions about how to prepare easy dishes with the produce, meats and breads she sells. This makes a great side dish with grilled fish, chicken or steak. This was super easy, very healthy and even my kids gave it a try! —mamachef
- 2 medium sized zucchini/squashes - I use a combination of yellow and green
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons vinegar- i like Champagne but I think Balsamic would be great too
- 2 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh oregano chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh mint chopped (optional)
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Slice each squash lengthwise. Grill on medium high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Allow to cool slightly and then cut into slices. Add garlic, vinegar, oil and herbs and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve warm, at room temperature or even cold the next day.
Our photographer's favorite shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook
The best shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook.
This queso is nuts.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Get your shine on.