If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this recipe because we love a frittata for breakfast using last nights vegetable leftovers. - Dansm8
- 7 egg whites at room temperature
- 2 whole eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup blanched broccoli
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese, cheddar, asiago are perfect
- 1 teaspoon olive oil for the skillet
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Heat the olive oil in a non stick skillet on medium heat. Mix the whole eggs and the egg whites. Warm the broccoli in the heated skillet and add the eggs slowly. Stir while cooking for 2 minutes. Top with the cheese and place in the oven for 4 minutes or until frittata is golden and puffy.
Tags: travels well
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brunch Eggs
Don't let those cracks in your cheesecake get you down.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Herb rubs, fresh and dried.