If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is from a family tradition of Applewood BBQ. Variations of woods may be used when BBQing but Applewood is the best...Just cut and clean some pieces of Apple Wood from a tree...my uncle also would use dried apple skins..place them on your coals and let sit while the burgers cook... This also makes great tasting mushroom kabobs... - Pearl Viola Renfroe
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry sour dough bread crumbs
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 pound organic lean ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 Fresh Ginger Root
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (The darker the green the better)
- ::To make the Teriyaki sauce, mix the garlic, soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, red wine vinegar and olive oil in a bowl.::
- ::Mix the Teriyaki sauce with the beef.::
- ::Shape the beef mixture into 4 patties and Cook with Apple Wood Smoke until done::
- Garnish as desired. I use Pineapple rings that I soaked in Ginger Root tea and add a butter lettuce with heirloom tomatoes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers
Drink Your Bouquet
April showers bring flowers to your cocktails.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.