Author Notes: Easy, yummy and filling! - shaunalee0822
- 1 bpa-free can organic dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 bpa-free can organic black beans, drained
- 1 organic green, red or yellow bell pepper
- 1 bpa-free can fire roasted tomatoes NOT drained
- minced garlic and onion to taste
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1 package cooked organic brown rice (arsenic free)
- Lots of herbs/spices like curry powder, red pepper, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper.
- Sauté onions, garlic and bell pepper in EVOO until onions are translucent.
- Combine all ingredients except rice in a large pot and cook for 5-10mins.
- Place bean mixture over brown rice and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers