If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe comes from my dad. It's such a classic salad, and I can honestly remember having it every summer. When we lived on the East Coast we grew our own tomatoes and cucumbers for the salad. Its so refreshing! —AZnewlywed
Serves 4-6 people
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2-4 Heirloom Tomatoes
- 1 Large Cucumber
- 1 Onion
- Cut up the tomatoes into bite-sized chunks.
- Peel the cucumber, and slice into circular pieces. Then slice them in half again.
- Cut onions into similar sized pieces as the tomato.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl, including olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Mix well and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.