If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves a bowl full
- 3 heirloom tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon diced jalopeno pepper
- 4 chopped radishes
- 1 1/2 juiced limes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 5 sprigs chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- pinches salt
- garlic powder to taste
- Put all together in bowl and stir. Enjoy by scooping with tortilla chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
Tags: serves a crowd
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.