If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a basic recipe my mom always makes and it is delicious; but, I have taken it to another level of greatness! - specialdeb01
- 4 English cucumbers
- 2 brown onions
- 1 large heirloom tomato
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- 2 cups of Italian dressing
- A dash or 2 of salt
- several dashes of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of light agave nectar
- Halve the cucumbers then thinly slice, Cut the onions into quarters and then slice. Chiffonade the basil and dice the tomato.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir, cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes