If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious and fresh summer dish. —fraîchement
- 3 cups cooked pasta shells (I used Whole Foods Tomato and Spinach Shells)
- 4 broccolini bunches, just the florets
- 3/4 cup eggplant, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella, diced
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 leaves of fresh basil
- good pinch of salt
- First, for cooking the pasta shells, make sure you salt the water!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized pan on medium-high heat. Add the eggplant and a good pinch of salt. After the eggplant have browned slightly (3-4 minutes), add the broccolini. After 2 minutes, add the garlic and cook another 2 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and add the pasta. Gently stir, and then add the mozzarella and goat cheese over the top. Break basil leaves over the top and bake in the oven for about 7 minutes, or until the cheese is just melted.
Well, This is Appeeling
Tomato skins, meet salt
Tomato skins, meet salt.
This weekend's reading.
It's time to travel.
Out of the park toppings.
Put cake on a pedestal.