If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of our family recipe. My grand mother used to make at least once in a month. Today I 'ordered' my wife to Make this ballcurry for food52 (for my photography )hope it is Clear. STEP BY STEP PICTURE http://picasaweb.google.co.in/106887955352503712151/MEETBALL?authkey=Gv1sRgCK3ZzamLrOmTVg# - pauljoseph
- 1 pound Beef
- 1 Onion
- 1 piece Ginger
- 2 Tomato
- 1 piece Green Chili
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 2 pieces Cinnamon
- 8 pieces Cloves
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Coconut Paste
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable oil
- 10 Shallot
- 1 Mince the meat
- Mince Shallot and green chili.
- Combine above with salt and form small balls keep aside.
- Slice onion ,ginger and tomato
- Grind Chili Powder , Turmeric powder , Cinnamon and Cloves
- Heat a heavy pan add 2tsp of oil ,add sliced onion and ginger fry till golden brown, add the ground masala( Chili Powder , Turmeric powder , Cinnamon and Cloves ) and cook on low flame for 5 minute ,add sliced tomato and cook till it break up, add two cups of hot water, salt to taste, bring to boil ,drop meatballs into boiling sauce simmer and cook for 20 min.
- Add coconut paste, mix well, simmer
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves
- (when you add the meatball the water must be boiling put one by one wet your hand with water to form the meat balls .you can add potato pieces also with the meatball)Another method You can also lightly fry the meat ball in oil and then add to the boiling gravy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gravy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Halloween Treat
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Meatballs