If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We like to do with left over grilled corn. It's a great side dish to any Mexican type of grill..or dish. This is a really easy dish to make with left over grilled corn. Enjoy! - adamnsvetcooking
Makes 2 cups
- 2 Large ears of grilled corn, kernels removed
- 1 Large jalapeno, gilled, skin removed and diced
- 1/2 cup Red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 Avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Lime zest
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix corn kernels, jalapeno, onion, avocado, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, lime zest lime juice, olive oil. Season with salt and peper. Serve!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn Recipe
The Underrated Pantry Hero
A love you never knew you had for Cracklin' Oat Bran.
Cereal = Dessert
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Recipe of the Day
The Daily Grind
A Shoo-In Salad