If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great simple salad that celebrate summer's bounty. It's very flexible and the quanitites of vegetables can be adjusted to accommodate what you have on hand. This rendition of the salad was shaped by the vegetables we received in our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) farm share. —City Share
- 3 ears of corn, kernels cut off the cob
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 handful basil, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- splashes olive oil
- pinches salt and pepper
- Heat a frying pan and coat with oil. Add corn and saute for 1 minute. Add half the garlic and saute for 1 more minute.
- Combine the corn and garlic with the tomato, cucumber, basil and vinegar. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn Recipe
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.