If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had been curious about baking with different kinds of flour as well as finding a good recipe that made use of the massive amounts of zucchini available at my local farmer's market -- while the recipe is gluten-free, you should know that the muffins will not taste like they are healthy! - timmytwinkle
Serves 12-18 muffins
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1.5 cups grated zucchini (do not pack when measuring)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325
- In a medium bowl, combine these dry ingredients: coconut flour, tapioca flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, agave nectar, coconut oil, and zucchini. Make sure to break apart the coconut oil as much as possible.
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients into the egg mixture. Mix thoroughly
- Using a stick-free muffin pan, spoon batter into pan where muffins are about two-thirds of the way full.
- Bake in the center of the oven for approximately 45 minutes. Make sure to cover the muffins with foil midway through so they do not over-brown.
- Cool and serve.
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.