Author Notes: Another variation of my scones. - UnderTheCocoCasaRoof
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated gouda
- 1 tablespoon grated gruyere
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 chinese sausage, casing removed, diced
- Preheat oven at 450F. Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Stir flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Mix buttermilk and butter together.
- Add liquid mixture, cheese, chinese sausage and cilantro to the dry mixture and stir just until the dough comes together.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of the dough and drop it on the baking sheet.
- Bake until tops are golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve warm.