If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Okay, so in my family I have always been known as the "dipper" when it comes to food...what can I say? I LOVE any kind of dip...queso, ranch dip, spinach/artichoke dip, onion dip, tzatziki, salsa, bean dip, hummus, honey mustard...you name it...I have probably dipped my food in it. I mean, I can't even eat my pizza without a side of thousand island dressing (you might think that's odd, but don't knock it until you've tried it...it's sinful)! Anyway, you get the picture! So, today I have taken my chances creating this dip I call my Tres Pepper White Bean Dip. I love spicy foods, especially hot peppers. This dish is an homage to Mexican food, using serrano peppers, jalapeno peppers, and green chile peppers. I would serve this dip with some tortilla chips. You can make homemade tortilla chips using corn and wheat tortillas. Cut each tortilla into small wedges, brush with olive oil, and sprinkle lightly with chili powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, and pepper. Place wedges on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Ole! —misschels
Makes 1 huge bowl
- 19 ounces can Cannellini beans
- 7 ounces can Nacho style Serrano peppers
- 4 ounces can diced green chile's
- 12 ounces jar hot sliced jalapeno peppers
- 5 whole cloves of garlic
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Put all ingredients (except spices) into a food processor and process until smooth. Add cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper and process. Check for seasoning and adjust to your liking.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment
Grilled Cheese, Please
Sandwiches that stop the world and melt with you
Grilled cheese, please.
It's time to travel.
Whey cool desserts.
Put cake on a pedestal.