If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Broccoli is such a healthy vegetable, we can use some nice varieties to put it on the dinner table more often. I started with trying out new broccoli recipes some time ago and finally came up with this,......what do I say, finally? In cooking things are not final, there is a never ending (food)world to explore. —Janneke Verheij
- 1 broccoli
- 1 teaspoon chillipowder
- 1 pinch chilliflakes
- plenty olive oil
- 1 stock cube
- 2 garlic cloves
- Preheat the oven on 200C
- Clean the broccoli and cut it into roses. Cut the garlic in thin slices.
- Blanch the roses shortly in boiling water, let them dry up a bit. On a baking tray drizzle plenty of olive oil, crumble a stock cube on it, add a teaspoon of chili powder and mix together. Toss the broccoli in the oil until all the florets are nicely covered in oil and spices.
- Add some chili flakes and the garlic. You can vary with the chili flakes, if you like spicy, go wild, otherwise just sprinkle some here and there.
- Place the tray in the oven and wait about 15 minutes. Don't worry if the broccoli get's a little dark, it adds to the flavor.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Broccoli/Broccoli Rabe Dish
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.