If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love making hummus and eating salad...so i put it all together and i get a salad sandwich to eat sloppy or with a fork and knife. For the salad a handful of pea trendils, shaved cabbage and shaved radish. —nicolejeaneen
- 1/4 cup grainy mustard
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons salt
- 1 handful roasted garlic
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup coocnut oil
- 3/4 cup garlic oil
- 1/4 cup safflower oil
- in a blender add all ingredients blend... slowly add coconut and safflower oil
roasted garlic white bean hummus
- 1 quart safflower oil
- 2 cups garlic cloves
- 1 can white beans or cannellini beans
- 1 juiced lemon
- 1/4 cup roland tahini paste (mixed)
- 1/4 cup garlic oil
- 5 pieces roasted garlic
- in a saute pan put garlic and oil together. on med-high heat let oil come to a boil for 10 minutes until garlic is golden brown. separate garlic from oil when ready with a slotted spoon.( this also goes into the vinaigrette listed above) in a blender add beans, lemon juice, tahini, roasted garlic and garlic oil...blend til smooth
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe
Monte Cristo: the Sandwich Hybrid of Your Dreams
French toast and ham and cheese? Yes, please
Monte Cristo: a breakfast-lunch hybrid.
The new Food52 office.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
Freestyle berry jam.