Author Notes: I was poaching radish slices in curried butter, and couldn't stop thinking how amazing they'd be with eggs. I ended up just pouring the eggs right into the skillet over the radishes, for one of the easiest and most delicious butter soaked omelets ever! - Loves Food Loves to Eat
- 4-5 lage radishes, medium-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon butter (plus a little more, for good measure)
- 1 pinch green curry paste (to your liking)
- 2 eggs-whisked together
- sea salt
- plain yogurt
- sprinkle of fresh herbs (I used sage which was delish, but I bet chives would be great)
- In small skillet, heat butter over medium. Add curry paste, and swirl or stir together.
- Add radish slices in a single layer, cook for about 2-3 minutes (soft and slightly golden on one side) and flip. Cook for another 1-2 minutes, until soft.
- Gently pour eggs evenly over radishes, and sprinkle with sea salt. Cook about 2 minutes on each side, until egg is cooked through.
- Transfer to plate, top with dollop of yogurt and sprinkle of fresh herbs.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe