If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was poaching radish slices in curried butter, and couldn't stop thinking how amazing they'd be with eggs. I ended up just pouring the eggs right into the skillet over the radishes, for one of the easiest and most delicious butter soaked omelets ever! - Loves Food Loves to Eat
- 4-5 lage radishes, medium-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon butter (plus a little more, for good measure)
- 1 pinch green curry paste (to your liking)
- 2 eggs-whisked together
- sea salt
- plain yogurt
- sprinkle of fresh herbs (I used sage which was delish, but I bet chives would be great)
- In small skillet, heat butter over medium. Add curry paste, and swirl or stir together.
- Add radish slices in a single layer, cook for about 2-3 minutes (soft and slightly golden on one side) and flip. Cook for another 1-2 minutes, until soft.
- Gently pour eggs evenly over radishes, and sprinkle with sea salt. Cook about 2 minutes on each side, until egg is cooked through.
- Transfer to plate, top with dollop of yogurt and sprinkle of fresh herbs.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Style with a breeze.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.