If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These gluten free, grain free and high protein Stuffed Peppers are quite colorful and festive, and mighty tasty! http://www.elanaspantry.com/stuffed-peppers/ - elanaspantry
Serves 6-8 stuffed peppers
- 6-8 sweet bell peppers (green, orange, red or yellow)
- 2 (4 oz.) cans diced green chiles
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- In a medium sized bowl mix diced chiles with turkey, cilantro, onion, cumin, chili powder and salt
- Cut the tops off of the peppers and set aside
- Place peppers in an 11 by 7 inch pyrex baking dish
- Stuff the peppers with the turkey mixture; place tops on peppers to close
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.