If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a variation on a salad I originally made with tomatoes. I decided to give it a whirl with crunchy radishes instead, and fell in love with the results. It's a spicy, sweet, tangy, and salty explosion of flavors! —fiveandspice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- salt to taste
- 2 cups radishes, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- In a small saucepan, bring the orange juice to a boil and cook it until it is reduced to about 1/4 cup (about 20-25 minutes). Take off the heat.
- Whisk the olive oil, and curry powder into the orange juice. Add salt to taste. Toss the chopped radishes with the dressing.
- Divide the radishes between 4 plates. Top with the feta cheese and chopped mint.
- This recipe is a Wildcard Contest Winner!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.