Author Notes: This is a variation on a salad I originally made with tomatoes. I decided to give it a whirl with crunchy radishes instead, and fell in love with the results. It's a spicy, sweet, tangy, and salty explosion of flavors! - fiveandspice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- salt to taste
- 2 cups radishes, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- In a small saucepan, bring the orange juice to a boil and cook it until it is reduced to about 1/4 cup (about 20-25 minutes). Take off the heat.
- Whisk the olive oil, and curry powder into the orange juice. Add salt to taste. Toss the chopped radishes with the dressing.
- Divide the radishes between 4 plates. Top with the feta cheese and chopped mint.
- This recipe is a Wildcard Contest Winner!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe