If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have been perfectly this one for years and using it for thighs, breasts and wings with many variations. Here is one I like for company - loubaby
Makes 24-30 wing pieces
- 3 pounds Chicken Wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh garlic
- 1-2 teaspoon Red Curry Paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cups honey
- 2 Jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Cut wings at each joint to separate; throw away flat tip or save for soup. Combine remaining chicken wing pieces with oil, garlic, red curry paste, 1 tsp salt and black pepper; marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Heat honey, Jalapeno peppers and brown sugar in small saucepan and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Stir in Lemon juice and salt.
- Place wings either on grill or under broiler for 8-10 minutes, turning to cook both sides until done.
- Pour the hot honey sauce over the wings in a large open bowled serving platter; toss to coat wings. Sprinkle with cilantro, green onion and peanuts if using.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings