If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Oh my, these wings are like no other wing around. I got to thinking about how I often stuff herbs under the skin of chicken breasts and so why not a wing! The flavors really burst on many levels! —JennT1981
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 cloves, garlic, minced and pasted
- 1/3 cup fresh basil,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor combine garlic and basil and pulse until resembles a paste.
- Begin stuffing the mixture evenly under the skin of each wing and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes, until crisp and juices run clear.
- In the meantime combine olive oil, orange juice, honey, balsamic vinegar and salt in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for flavors to meld and sauce reduces slightly.
- Using a pastry brush, glaze wings 15 minutes into cooking time and each 15 minutes after that until done.
- Watch wings carefully to prevent them from burning.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings
Forget Green Pesto
Here's why red is rad
Green pesto is so last summer.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Beet greens can't be beat.
Savor the season.