If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was given this recipe 20 years ago and used to make it for every party at my house, to rave reviews. Although one ingredient is Peach Baby food, not something most keep in their cupboard, you could substitute a peach puree or mashed canned peaches instead. I have also used a good thick, fruit sweetened peach preserves. —JoanG
- 3 pounds chicken wing drummettes
- 2/3 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1 large jar strained peach baby food
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- Mix all ingredients except the chicken. Place wings in a 9 by 13 pan, and pour the sauce over them. Cover tightly with foli.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- Uncover, and bake ½ to 1 hour more until wings are tender and very brown. Stir from time to time to distribute sauce.
- Remove from plan, place on platter and serve. Watch out for sticky fingers!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.