If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves a crowd
- chicken wings
- 3 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons Lawrys seasoning salt
- hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Rinse and pat dry your preferred chicken wings.
- Mix flour and Lawry's seasoning salt on a plate and coat each chicken wing in the mixture.
- Place floured chicken in a skillet full of heated canola or vegetable oil. Cook the wings on all sides until chicken is crispy and done, at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan mix hot sauce, brown sugar and butter until combined. Taste and adjust mixture based on your taste preference. (I.e. add more sugar to make it sweeter or more hot sauce to make it hotter.)
- Once the sauce is to your liking, coat each chicken wing in the sauce.
- Place all of the chicken wings in a baking dish and pour the remaining sauce over the wings. Bake in the oven at 325 for at least 10 minutes.
Tags: serves a crowd
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings
The Great Outdoors
Camping foods you'll want s'more of
The best camping foods.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.