If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Way back when I was in school there was a place that specialized in "weird " sandwiches. You could assemble whatever combination of ingredients you wanted from a long list. Since it was after Thanksgiving and there was no more turkey around I decided to create a combo to incorporate both the turkey and the cranberry but took it even one step further since I also loved cream cheese , tomato & sprouts, Sounds weird...but layer that up and you'll be hooked. Best bag lunch sandwich of all times! - micki barzilay
Serves 1 sandwich
- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
- 4 healthy slices of turkey
- 2-4 tablespoons cranberry relish
- 2-4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 avocado ( Hass prefered)
- handful vegi sprouts and/or lettuce ( optional)
- 4 slices of tomato ( optional)
- Take 2 pieces of a good sliced whole wheat bread and smear cream cheese on each piece. On one of the pieces add in layers cranberry , turkey, avocado, sprouts/lettuce, and tomato. Place the other piece on top of the stack. Cut in half and saran wrap the sandwich and place into your brown bag for lunch.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch