If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Asian pears are one of my favorite fruits. I love the nutty, fresh taste and crisp texture. The crispness of the Asian pears is a nice counterpoint to the soft and smooth texture of the mangoes. - Bevi
- 1 Asian pear
- 1 Ripe mango
- 1/2 Red pepper
- 1/2 cup Good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon country mustard (or your own concoction)
- 1 tablespoon Grade B maple syrup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Make a vinaigrette of the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, country mustard, and salt and pepper. Stir well to emulsify.
- Rough chop the fruits and place in a bowl.
- Pour in one generous tablespoon of the vinaigrette and blend into the fruits. Use more vinaigrette if you want. Save the rest for a green or Waldorf Salad.
- Serve cold.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Maple Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls