If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My friend Alexandra gave me this recipe a few years back, when my daughter was going through a phase where she would eat only white food. Imagine the challenges! Plain pasta ... poached chicken breasts ... white rice ... baked halibut ... and cauliflower. This dish comes together so quickly and simply it's hard to believe how extraordinarily good it tastes. Try it! You'll be pleasantly surprised! - CottageGourmet
- 3/4 pound orecchiette or penne pasta
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/4 to 1/3 cups olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 small handfuls chopped Italian parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- Boil the pasta and cauliflower together until the pasta is al dente. Drain and transfer to a warmed serving bowl. Toss with oil, sprinkle with pecorino and parsley, and toss again. Season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cauliflower Recipe