If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There's still time for this summer classic! —mtlabor
Makes 8 slices
- 4-5 peaches, cut in half and pitted
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 tablespoons brown sugar
- cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat charcoal grill to medium high heat.
- Brush each peach half with some melted butter and sprinkle 1 tablespoon brown sugar on top, as well as a dash of ground cinnamon, if desired.
- Grill peaches face down for about 5-7 minutes. Flip over and grill about 2-3 minutes longer, or until peaches just start to wrinkle and get juicy.
- Remove from grill and enjoy pure happiness. Seriously... grilled peaches are one of the simplest pleasures that I find absolute joy every time. Enjoy guys!
Stone Cold—er, Hot
Desserts that make the case for peaches, apricots, and plums
Stone (fruit) cold desserts.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
Have a ball (jar).