Author Notes: There's still time for this summer classic! - mtlabor
Makes 8 slices
- 4-5 peaches, cut in half and pitted
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 tablespoons brown sugar
- cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat charcoal grill to medium high heat.
- Brush each peach half with some melted butter and sprinkle 1 tablespoon brown sugar on top, as well as a dash of ground cinnamon, if desired.
- Grill peaches face down for about 5-7 minutes. Flip over and grill about 2-3 minutes longer, or until peaches just start to wrinkle and get juicy.
- Remove from grill and enjoy pure happiness. Seriously... grilled peaches are one of the simplest pleasures that I find absolute joy every time. Enjoy guys!