If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was created while our little girl Kaia was beginning to eat solid foods, who knew it would have turned out to be a favorite side dish for the whole family! - JennT1981
- 2 cups water, for boiling
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced (garnish)
- In a large pot boil enough water to cover cauliflower and cook until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drain and return cauliflower to pot.
- Using an immersion blender or hand held mixer mash cauliflower.
- Stir in corn, milk, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer to let flavors meld for cheese to melt, about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cauliflower Recipe
Go strawberries, it's sherbet day.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Rock the roast.
Be shelf smart.
This is poppin'.