Author Notes: This recipe was created while our little girl Kaia was beginning to eat solid foods, who knew it would have turned out to be a favorite side dish for the whole family! - JennT1981
- 2 cups water, for boiling
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced (garnish)
- In a large pot boil enough water to cover cauliflower and cook until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drain and return cauliflower to pot.
- Using an immersion blender or hand held mixer mash cauliflower.
- Stir in corn, milk, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer to let flavors meld for cheese to melt, about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cauliflower Recipe