Author Notes: This is a side I threw together for a quick weeknight dinner last night -- it went very well with salmon baked in parchment paper. I didn't actually measure the ingredients when I made it up so I am guessing at the measurements- taste the sauce before you commit to it and adjust as needed. - clintonhillbilly
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 dash sesame oil
- Combine olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, sesame oil, chipotle powder, salt, and pepper and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Toss cauliflower florets in bowl with sauce until coated.
- Place cauliflower in a lasagna pan or on a baking sheet and sprinkle over minced garlic. Roast at 400 degrees for one hour.
- Top with fresh chopped basil and serve with a lemon wedge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Portable Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cauliflower Recipe