Author Notes: Looking for a unique way to serve healthy snacks at my childrens Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone party!
- Herbal Gourmet
- 6 organic eggs boiled
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 pieces basil leaves finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 ounce Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 1 pinch Paprika
- Let eggs cool, remove shell, carve out yolks and mix yolks with wet ingredients and basil in bowl.
- Using a melon ball scoop refill egg cavern with yolk mixture and sprinkle with paprika & Feta Cheese crumble. Serve room temp.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Halloween Treat