If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Looking for a unique way to serve healthy snacks at my childrens Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone party!
- 6 organic eggs boiled
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 pieces basil leaves finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 ounce Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 1 pinch Paprika
- Let eggs cool, remove shell, carve out yolks and mix yolks with wet ingredients and basil in bowl.
- Using a melon ball scoop refill egg cavern with yolk mixture and sprinkle with paprika & Feta Cheese crumble. Serve room temp.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Halloween Treat
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Put cake on a pedestal.