If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This may look like a trick, but one sip and you will see that it is a TREAT! A midori cocktail is the first thing that popped in my mind when this week’s theme was announced – it is the perfect wicked witch green! This is what the adults at my house will be drinking on Halloween. Note: The black lava sea salt contains activated charcoal, which has a very dramatic visual effect against the fluorescent green of the midori. I will post a photo soon. - gingerroot
Serves 1, easily doubled or tripled
- 1 1/2 ounce Midori
- 1 1/2 ounce Malibu Rum
- 1 1/2 ounce Special Sour mix (see recipe below)
- Black Lava Sea Salt for rim
- Gummy eyeball (optional)
- Rim a martini glass in black lava sea salt if desired. Fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes. Add equal parts Midori, Malibu Rum, and Special Sour mix. Shake and strain into a martini glass. Sprinkle a few grains of salt into your glass if desired, for a dramatic, Halloween-y effect. Eyeballs optional. ENJOY!
- SPECIAL SOUR MIX: 2 cups coconut water + 1/3 cup agave + Juice of two Meyer lemons Combine ingredients in a glass jar with a lid and stir to mix. Refrigerate until chilled. Use as needed for Trick-or-Treat-tinis.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Halloween Treat