If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fast, very good looking. Ideal when you have guests :) —crispycris
- 8 eggs
- 1 red pepper
- 1 quart champignon (white)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 5 bacon strips cutted
- Ground black pepper
- Basil chopped
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Fry all the ingredients in a pan, not the eggs
- Put butter in a cake pot, add the ingredients and then the eggs
- Pre-heat the oven and then put the cake pot on the oven
- When still is soft, add the cheese on the top... wait till is ready (15 min aprox in the oven), serve :)
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.