If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was one of the first soup recipes I tried when I created Seriously Soupy. I recently updated it for a soup party and it is still my favorite. Simple and delicious, this recipe (to me) is what fall is all about. - Seriously Soupy
- 1 butternut squash, cubed
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 2-3 cakes cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 3 cups of water
- 3 carrots, cut up
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons of nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of cloves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Cut squash open, lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Coat squash in garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Let cook for 30 minutes or until soft. Boil water and cut up the onions and garlic. Cut up the carrots and add the cooked squash, along with the cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and salt and pepper to the pot. Let cook for 20-30 minutes. Add the cream and blend.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Butternut Squash
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.