If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I see a muffin I think of peaceful mornings, a hot cup of coffee, and no sugar to make me jittery. This is a no sugar recipe, but is full of flavor. —AngieWalker
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- Combine flours, 1/2 c. oats, walnuts, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt in large bowl. Combine pumpkin, bananas, eggs, honey, apple juice, and vegetable oil in a mixer bowl. Mix well. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients; stir just until blended. Spoon into 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Sprinkle with 2 TBS oats. Bake in preheated 370 degree F. oven for 23-27 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins to wire rack; cool slightly. Serve warm with apple butter or fruit preserves. Makes 1 dozen.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Pie Thanksgiving Dessert
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.