If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love carrots and cumin - this is easy enough to toss together quickly, which is a relief at Thanksgiving when there's a lot going on. - erinmcdowell
- 1 bunch carrots, peeled and sliced on the bias
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss the carrots in the olive oil, cumin, salt, and pepper to coat.
- Spread in an even layer onto a baking sheet and roast until tender.
- Serve warm, at room temperature, or pureed into a dip.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side