Author Notes: I love carrots and cumin - this is easy enough to toss together quickly, which is a relief at Thanksgiving when there's a lot going on. - apartmentcooker
- 1 bunch carrots, peeled and sliced on the bias
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss the carrots in the olive oil, cumin, salt, and pepper to coat.
- Spread in an even layer onto a baking sheet and roast until tender.
- Serve warm, at room temperature, or pureed into a dip.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side